policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Policy) is developed in accordance with Federal Law № 52-FZ of 27.07.2006 "On Personal Data" (hereinafter - the Law).
The policy defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of users of the Site services.completo.ru with the purpose of protecting the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen while processing his personal data.
The policy contains the following terms and definitions:
Site, Resource is a collection of information, texts, graphic elements, design, images, photos and video materials and other results of the Operator's intellectual activity, as well as computer programs contained in the information system that ensures the availability of such information on the network Internet on the network address http://phonetrack.ru.
The operator is a person who independently organizes and / or performs processing of Personal Data, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of Personal Data subject to processing, actions (operations) performed with Personal Data (Individual entrepreneur Fedorov Mikhail Vyacheslavovich , registration address 109518, Moscow, Lublinskaya str., 5, building 5, sq. 11, INN 771991832636, OGRNIP 317774600583019, Postal address -109518, Moscow, Lublinskaya St., building 5, building. 5, apt 11 ).
User User of the Internet, incl. using the functionality of the Site.
Parties User and Operator.
Personal data - information relating to the User, directly or indirectly defined or determined by the User, in the composition defined by the Policy.
Personal data processing - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with Personal Data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of Personal Data.
Automated processing of Personal Data - processing of Personal Data by means of computer facilities.
Dissemination of Personal Data - actions aimed at disclosing Personal Data to an undefined circle of persons.
Provision of Personal Data - actions aimed at disclosing Personal Data to a specific person or a certain circle of persons.
Blocking Personal Data - temporarily terminating the processing of Personal Data (unless processing is necessary to update the Personal Data).
Destruction of Personal DataData is an action that makes it impossible to recover the contents of Personal Information in the Personal Data Information System and (or) as a result of which material data carriers of personal data are destroyed.
Personalization of personal data is an action, as a result of which it becomes impossible, without using additional information, to determine the belonging of Personal Data to a specific subject of personal data.
Information system of Personal Datapersonal data - a set ofcontained in databases and providing them with processing of information technologies and technical means.
Cross-border transfer of Personal Data - the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, to a foreign individual or to a foreign legal entity.
2.1. Using the Resource, the User confirms his consent to the processing of his Personal Data for the purposes of:
- identifying the User registered on the Resource;
- providing the User with access to the personalized functions of the Resource;
- establishing feedback with the User;
- determination of the location of the User (if necessary);
- confirmation of the authenticity and completeness of personal data provided by the User (if necessary);
- Create a User Account (account);
- implementation of payment transactions;
- the implementation of an information mailing about the products and services of the Resource; (the Parties confirm that this information is not spam, and the User agrees to receive it);
- providing the User with technical, information and other support within the framework of the use of the Resource;
- other purposes necessary for the fulfillment by the Operator of obligations to the User or by virtue of the law.
2.2. The user gives his consent to the processing of the following Personal Data:
- name, surname;
- contact phone number;
2.3. The User gives his consent to receive newsletters and advertising materials from the Operator or from other persons on behalf of the Operator to the e-mail address specified by the User at registration.
3.1. The User has the right:
3.1.1. at any time withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data by sending a message to the Operator using the feedback form or by e-mail posted on the Site;
3.1.2. Request the Operator to update their Personal Data;
3.1.3. Request the Operator to block or destroy its Personal Data, if any, incomplete, obsolete, inaccurate, illegally taught or not necessary for the stated processing purposes;
3.1.4. require the Operator to obtain the following information:
- confirmation of the fact of processing of Personal Data by the Operator;
- on the legal grounds and purposes for the processing of Personal Data;
- about the methods used by the Operator to process Personal Data;
- about the name and location of the Operator, information about the persons (with the exception of the Operator's employees) who have access to Personal Data or who may be disclosed Personal Data on the basis of a contract with the Operator or on the basis of a federal law;
- the processed Personal data relating to the User, the source of their receipt, unless another procedure for the submission of such data is provided for by federal law;
- the terms of processing of Personal Data, including the periods of their storage;
- on the procedure for the User to exercise the rights provided for in the Law;
- about the carried out or expected transboundary data transfer;
- about the name or surname, name, patronymic and address of the person carrying out the processing of Personal Data on behalf of the Operator, if the processing is entrusted or will be entrusted to such person;
- other information provided for by federal legislation.
3.2. The User is obliged:
- before using the Site to familiarize himself with the Policy;
- Confirm your consent to the processing of Personal Data by clicking on the appropriate button under the Policy text;
- notify the Operator in a timely manner of changes to the information provided to the Operator in the course of using the Site.
4.1. The operator is obliged:
4.1.1. when collecting Personal Data of Users who are citizens of the Russian Federation, ensure their recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (updating, modification), extraction using databases located on the territory of the Russian Federation;
4.1.2. to ensure the safety of the Personal Data of Users in particular: - Identification of threats to the security of Personal Data when processed in Personal Information Systems;
- Identification of threats to the security of Personal Data when processed in Personal Information Systems;
- the use of organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data when processing them in information systems Personal data required to meet the requirements for the protection of personal data, the implementation of which provides the levels of protection of personal data established by the Government of the Russian Federation;
- the use of procedures that passed in accordance with the established procedure to assess the compliance of information protection means;
- evaluation of the effectiveness of measures taken to ensure the security of Personal Data prior to putting into operation the Personal Data Information System;
- taking into account the personal data carriers;
- detection of the facts of unauthorized access to Personal Data and taking measures;
- Restoration of Personal Data, modified or destroyed due to unauthorized access to them;
- setting the rules for accessing Personal Data processed in the Personal Data Information System, as well as ensuring the registration and recording of all actions performed with Personal Data in the Personal Data Information System;
- control over the measures taken to ensure the security of personal data and the level of security of information systems of personal data.
4.1.3. to provide the User or his representative with the opportunity to freely familiarize himself with his Personal Data;
4.1.4. within seven working days from the date of submission by the User or his representative of evidence that the Personal data is incomplete, inaccurate or irrelevant, to make corresponding changes thereto;
4.1.5. within seven working days from the date of submission by the User or his representative of evidence that the Personal data has been obtained illegally or is not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, to destroy such Personal Data;
4.1.6. Notify the User of the changes made to his Personal Data;
4.1.7. to carry out blocking or to ensure such (if the processing of the User's Personal Data is performed by another person on behalf of the Operator) in relation to improperly processed or inaccurate Personal Data;
4.1.8. terminate the processing and destroy or ensure the performance of the specified actions (if the processing of the User's Personal Data is performed by another person on behalf of the Operator) within thirty days from the date of receipt of the User's consent to the processing of his Personal Data if the other procedure is not provided for by federal legislation;
4.1.9. Do not disclose to third parties or distribute personal data without the consent of the User, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
4.2. The operator has the right:
4.2.1. to change the composition of the User's Personal Data for the normal functioning of the Site functionality and within the legal relationships arising between the Parties;
4.2.2. in case of revealing the fact of providing deliberately false and / or unreliable data:
- to request from the User relevant data, and the User is obliged to provide such data;
- in the event of the User's refusal to provide valid data to terminate the User's access to the Resource.
5.1. The Operator is not responsible for the dissemination of the User's Personal Data, if such is possible as a result of the User's transition through links placed on the Resource to sites and other third party portals.
5.2. The Operator shall not be responsible for the transfer of the User's Personal Data to the state authorities upon their requests in the cases and in the manner provided for by the current legislation. At the same time, the Operator has the right to disclose only those data that were requested in accordance with the procedure established by law.
5.3. The Operator shall process Personal Data during the period of use of the Site functionality by the User.
5.4. Processing of Personal Data is terminated upon occurrence of one or more of the following events:
- receipt from the User of the withdrawal of consent to the processing of his Personal Data in the manner prescribed by the Policy (with the exception of cases provided for by applicable law);
- delete the User Account;
- in other cases provided for by federal law.